Moderator: NPC

Marcus
General Liability
Character Name: Marcus Lehn
Group: House Maelthra

Website & Forum Updates

Post by Marcus » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:00 am

Hi All!

The website has had a fairly major overhaul, although I know from your position it mostly looks like business as usual.

I still have a little work to do, and there are likely to be some things not quite working as they used to. If you do find anything that isn't right, please do let me know and I'll look into as soon as I can be arsed.

Marcus
General Liability
Character Name: Marcus Lehn
Group: House Maelthra

Re: Website & Forum Updates

Post by Marcus » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:20 pm

Another round of updates this week, some may be more noticeable than others.

Buttons have shifted on forum posts, fonts have changed and I've altered the colours on the forum frames.

If you're still experiencing problems logging in, visit https://www.tarantulafaction.com/reset and try logging in again.

I've been unable to fix the login problems for usernames with apostrophes. Those of you with those names have been emailed with a new username.

The biggest changes, both the forum and booking site are now running with SSL certificates. For those less familiar with IT terms, that means the connection to the website is encrypted, giving you a little more security. The biggest side effect is you no longer get an annoying "Not Secure" message from your browser, which lets face it is what really matters.

As ever, always looking for help keeping the library side of the site up to date, any volunteers feel free to speak up.
Marcus Lehn, Master Channeller
Balance of Ineluki
Seneschal of House Maelthra
General Liability and Busybody

Jon Kane